Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lion Asiapac declares a 15 cents special dividend.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Perhaps MOS was premature in expecting a payout as early as Feb 2008. Even though we are value investors accustomed to the long journey, this has been a particularly interesting one. We also offered several updates in Sep 2009 and Dec 2009. But ultimately, we are just glad that that the minorities are having their day in the sun.

Google

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Hi Mr Market,

I'm an ardent follower of the principles of value investing, perhaps much like yourself. I read widely and extensively, all the while hoping to hone my skills at investing with a rational and bargain-hunting mindset. I also manage a small personal fund. My question is, do you know of any funds in singapore or companies that actively practice value investing (and not just say it)? I want to find a mentor to hone my skills and also find a place where I can practice my skills more. Right now, I have more ideas than capital to invest. Hope you can advise. Thanks :)

Sincerely,
Desmond
mrdesmondwee@gmail.com

1:24 AM  
Anonymous KLSE Stock Analysis said...

The blog named dragon capital, does help its visitors very good. But I could not see posts regarding trading.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home